Greenhouse Weekend SpecialPANSIES bowls on sale! They can tolerate the cool weather we are having, offering beautiful color and the ability to withstand cool temps. On SALE this weekend buy 1, 2, or 3 for more savings!
Goodyear Farms the greenhouses
1. All visitors must wear a face covering or you will not be allowed inside the greenhouse
2. There will be marked ENTRANCE and EXIT please use marked doors appropriately
3. The rows will be marked so that we all move in the same direction (like the grocery stores)
4. We will try to accommodate you with mobile check out as well as our regular check out station
5. Please practice social distancing and avoid coming into close contact, avoid standing by checkout
6. We are trying a delivery system, we are working the kinks out but it will be a learning curve for us all, please be respectful as we get through this together, suggestions are welcome.
7. Please understand that we need you as much as you like to support local, we MUST WORK TOGETHER to show that we can do this responsibly.
More updates to follow... and thank you for your patience and understanding during this very stressful and difficult time
EASTER DINNER TAKEOUT
PLEASE NOTE: orders come in 4 person or 6 person, if you are a family of 2, you will have yummy leftovers! Sides are not ordered separately, the meals come as a package. We do not specialize in gluten free or nutritional restrictions. The meals are fully cooked, simply need warming. We are offering two pick up times, payment can be made over the phone at pick up, orders will be passed through our ice cream window to adhere to social distancing regulations.
Cafe: breakfast and lunch til 2 ***please note restrictions take out only***
Join us every weekend (weather permitting during winter months) **DUE TO RESTRICTIONS TAKE OUT ONLY** from 9-2 for a very cool, casual, great food, breakfast experience. DaGoodchef Ricardo (Rick) has been with us for 3 years and is in the kitchen preparing satisfying and delicious breakfast/lunch selections. We offer several "specials" during our regular season but always have the most popular choices available. During peak season, we incorporate what we grow (or other local farm produce) on our menu for the freshest choices around. Your food is "made to order" so remember to come hungry but be patient as Rick can only work so fast in the kitchen. We very much appreciate your patience and do our very best.
Our Regular Menu:
1. Hash n Eggs
2. Classic Benedict
3. Apple Cinnamon Waffle
5. Farmer Allens Sandwich
6. Cider Donut French Toast
7. Weekend Starter
8. The "skillet"
***lunch menu and extended hours coming soon***