SOLD OUT THANK YOU ALL **** Have a wonderful Thanksgiving***
Meals are fully cooked, just warm prior to serving. $75 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve, remaining balance due at time of pick up.
EACH MEAL INCLUDES:
Brined Free Ranged Turkey 12-14 lb avg (traditional OR smoked)
*4-6 person meal is ½ turkey
*smoked turkey upcharge $15
Sliced Apple Wood Smoked Ham
Herbed Salmon Fillet
*4-6 person meal is ½ fillet
Cranberry Sauce, Gravy, Dinner Rolls, Bread Stuffing
*CHOICE OF THREE SIDES:
Pumpkin Rice Pilaf
Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Macaroni and cheese
Butternut Bisque soup
Roasted Garlic Green Beans
*CHOICE OF ONE DESSERT
Mini Carrot Cake
Meals will need to be reserved by SUNDAY NOVEMBER 22nd! Sorry, no exceptions. Only 20 Dinners will be available, so order yours soon.
Pick up dates: Wednesday, November 25 12:00- 4:30 pm or Thursday, November 26 between 8am-10am
UPICK UPDATE as of 10/14/2020Upick on Thursday and Friday has ended. We will offer Upick this weekend 10/17 weather permitting while we have apples to pick. The only apples available for picking are Golden Delicious. Updates will follow. Please refer to our info line for most current updates
APPLE UPICK 2020 STARTS SATURDAY 09/5/2020 ***ENDING 10/18/20***The 2020 UPICK apple season will begin on 09/05/2020. There will be many changes this year due to the unfortunate circumstances of COVID. Please be aware of the following BEFORE you visit our farm: Unfortunately no dogs are allowed at farm
***** ANYONE CHOOSING TO PICK APPLES MUST TAKE THE WAGONS *** there are 78acres here and we cannot allow folks to wander our farm due to stringent insurance protocols.
1. ***NEW*** Upick will run THURSDAY-SUNDAY 10-4 WEATHER PERMITTING we are offering more days to spread out the massive amounts of people that want to enjoy our orchard and give everyone that opportunity. We know school schedules have changed and want to accommodate parents, grandparents, and care givers that may want to pick during down times.
2. BATHROOMS (porta johns) will be provided OUTSIDE for all. INDOOR facilities WILL NOT be open to the public (restrictions regarding the amount of people inside the building) unless dining indoors (to be announced).
3. There will be remote locations to purchase your apple bags: at our new apple window and under tent. You will need to purchase your apple bag before getting on the wagon. We will run multiple wagons to accommodate folks and time to sanitize them.
4. We are allowed to have groups of 10 persons on the wagon, persons do NOT need to be from the same family. This means our wagon can accommodate 20 persons and MASKS MUST BE WORN ON WAGON over the age of 3yrs. Once you are in the field it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SOCIALLY DISTANCE AND/OR WEAR A MASK OUTSIDE WHILE PICKING, it is not mandatory while picking.
5. The store will remain closed for dining however if you are making a purchase you may come inside to bakery, (please follow social distancing rules) but everything can be purchased from the windows on the porch.
6. We will be offering lunch 11-4 on Thursday and Friday (saturday and sunday remain the same with breakfast and lunch options)
7. DONUTS yes everyone wants them but any orders greater than 2 dozen will need to be made in advance, please call 860-653-4022 or email us at Clarkfarm29@att.net a week in advance to place your order. If you do not receive a confirmation, your order was NOT received.
Finally and most importantly: PLEASE BE KIND AND UNDERSTANDING,THIS IS A STRESSFUL TIME FOR ALL OF US. IF ANY OF THESE CHANGES MAKE YOU ANGRY OR UPSET PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT OUT ON OUR STAFF ****THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED*** we have worked with and been approved by the FVHD and the Dept of Agriculture to accommodate all the necessary changes to comply with the mandates imposed on us. Like our sign clearly states: BE KIND OR LEAVE. We (like everyone) are doing the very best that we can, wait times may increase, things may not be available, staffing may be short, but we are all working hard so that we can get through this as safely as possible. THANK YOU for your understanding and support, we wish you all well.
For information on apple picking or store hours you can call and listen to our recording (we do not answer phone) 860-653-4022
If you need more information please email us at Clarkfarm29@att.net
To place food orders or place donut orders please call 860-372-2329
Goodyear Farms the greenhouses- CLOSED FOR SEASON- thank you
1. All visitors must wear a face covering or you will not be allowed inside the greenhouse
2. There will be marked ENTRANCE and EXIT please use marked doors appropriately
3. The rows will be marked so that we all move in the same direction (like the grocery stores)
4. We will try to accommodate you with mobile check out as well as our regular check out station
5. Please practice social distancing and avoid coming into close contact, avoid standing by checkout
6. We are trying a delivery system, we are working the kinks out but it will be a learning curve for us all, please be respectful as we get through this together, suggestions are welcome.
7. Please understand that we need you as much as you like to support local, we MUST WORK TOGETHER to show that we can do this responsibly.
More updates to follow... and thank you for your patience and understanding during this very stressful and difficult time
Cafe: hours and menu
THURSDAY/FRIDAY LUNCH 11-3 don't forget FRIDAY IS CHICKEN N WAFFLES
SATURDAY/SUNDAY BREAKFAST 9-12 LUNCH 12:15-4
Payment is taken over the phone and pick up is at our ice cream window
Join us every weekend (weather permitting during winter months) inside, on the patio, or for takeout from 9-4 for a very cool, casual, great food, breakfast/lunch experience. DaGoodchef Ricardo (Rick) has been with us for 3 years and is in the kitchen preparing satisfying and delicious breakfast/lunch selections. We offer several "specials" during our regular season but always have the most popular choices available. During peak season, we incorporate what we grow (or other local farm produce) on our menu for the freshest choices around. Your food is "made to order" so remember to come hungry but be patient as Rick can only work so fast in the kitchen. Expecting GOOD FOOD made to order in under 10 minutes is pretty unrealistic, we very much appreciate your patience and we do our very best.
Our CURRENT Menu:
1. Breakfast Omelette Wrap
2. Mawnin Wrap
3. Apple Cinnamon Waffle
4. Pancake & Eggs
5. Farmer Allens Sandwich
6. Cider Donut French Toast
7. Simple Breakfast Wrap
8. The "skillet"
9. Breakfast Cheese Steak Wrap
- House made Corned Beef Hash, Homefries, fried cheddar, bacon, eggs, hash browns, single pancake/waffle, toast, english muffin, croissant
1. Da Zach Wrap
2. Philly cheese (chicken or steak)
3. The Mother Clucker
4. Classic Burger
5. Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese
6. Veggie-Saurus Wrap
-Cheesy Grilled Cheese
**all come with house chips**
-Regular, Curly or Steak Fries
Snapple, Bottle Water, Apple Juice, OJ, Cranberry, Coffee, Iced Coffee, Tea, Milk, (seasonal our fresh pressed cider hot or cold)